When you get to Kalibo, Aklan (Philippines) but have less than 3hours to explore it?
If your a type of a person who loves to explore nature in a glance but still got to impress.. This is the famous nature sight place to be.
📍Bakhawan Eco-Park, Buswang Kalibo, Aklan
The Bakhawan Eco-Park, as it is officially called, is a 220-hectare mud flat that has been transformed into a mangrove haven by the Aklanons, NGOs and the local government.
The most visited tourist spot in the town.
After walking a few meters more, we arrived at the end of the 1-kilometer walk. (Approx. 25mins) A Simple Way of hiking. A sweaty walk worth by this Fresh Air and a Calming Ambience.
Facebook: Bakhawan Eco-Park
Address: Brgy. New Buswang, Kalibo, Aklan
- Php150 per person – general admission fee at Bakhawan Eco Park
- Php100 per person – admission fee for residents of Aklan (show an ID)
- Php80 per person – admission fee for senior citizens and PWDs
- Php50 per person – admission fee for students with ID
Getting there: Hop on a tricycle Php20 per person anywhere around town and ask to be dropped at the Bakhawan Eco Park or
Via Southwest Tours (Boracay), Inc to arrange a complete tour for you
- Mobile: +63 999 994 4966 & +63 917 322 1901 / +63 947 891 1658 & +63 917 568 2441