My Top 5 Qoutes about Family
- “Ohana means family – no one gets left behind and no one is ever forgotten.” ~ Chris Sanders and Dean DeBlois, Lilo & Stitch
- “Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones you accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what.” ~ Unknown
- “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” ~ Mother Teresa
- “Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. ~ Jane Howard
- “Family is the most important thing in the world.” ~ Princess Diana
Everyone may leave you but Family WONT.
A Love for the Family – is the only Great thing that we can also pass it on to our Children.
Credit: Disney Baby Qoutes