There is no better way to feed our children with healthy food and definitely theyll love too.
My little girl really love nuggets, she always request everytime we ate in Mcdonalds
And so trying at home i never thought it was just easy..
Healthy. Yummy and with Love
PREP: 15 min
COOK 10 min
* 1/2 cup ground pork
* 1 clove garlic (shredded)
* Iodized salt and ground black pepper
* 1 Big Carrot (shredded)
* 1 large egg
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1 sachet MAGIC Sarap
* 1/4 slice Eden Cheese (cubed)
* Combine ground pork, garlic, carrots, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
* Whisk the egg and magic sarap in a bowl
* Mix together
* Make into Balls or Nuggets size put in cheese and wrap.
* Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Fry until cooked.
* Enjoy hot and serve.
We super love cheese.. And we always use some when cooking.
It makes food even more yummier. Promise!
Til our next kiddie tip, share me some kiddie food to serve for picky kiddos. love to hear from you too mommies.
Please watch our video here: