Thursday is Soup Day 😊 and Best for Rainy days like this.
Best home with my little girl, sharing this yummy soup.
I wont be using Spring Onion & Atsuete, thats optional if you like it ..
Heres what you need:
- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pc small onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 pcs chicken wings, shredded
- 3 1/2-4 cups water
- 2 pcs Knorr Chicken Broth Cubes
- 1 cup sotanghon, soaked in water for 15 minutes
- fried garlic for garnishing
- Saute garlic and onion, then add chicken until cooked.
- Pour in water/ chicken broth you use when boiling
- Add Knorr Chicken Broth Cubes and sotanghon noodles.
- Stir well and let it simmer.
- Sprinkle crunchy fried garlic on top.
- Serve hot. Share. Enjoy!