Speaking of Sweet tooth. Here is my very own Pastillas de Leche.
1 Can Condensed Milk
1 Pack Powdered Milk
1 Tsp. Butter
Sugar for rolling
Here’s how to make a yummy Pastillas:
- Place Powder milk in a large mixing bowl.
- gradually fold in condensed milk, mix through until all the condensed milk is completely added.
- Pour the melted butter in the mixture then continuous mixing,
- Please take note mixture should be similar like a dough
- Roll each round mixture on granulated sugar & powdered milk
- wrap in a candy wrapper or cellophane
You may put it in a jar as a gift.
ENJOY. SHARE. LIKE.
Thank you for watching!
Watch our Videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKitj7prVSM