Being a mom is fun.
Its true, its the most highest paying job in the world.
Raising a child is not easy.. Having said.. I have a 2 year old daughter who loves Blocks, Lego, Role playing,, etc.. At home she has to get all her toys and stuff and mess around the house.
The truest word.. My little girl is so active.
- December 25, 2014 – our Christmas date with our little girl
- January 1, 2015 – A New Years date with my Sister & her son Zie
- April 2015 – We’ve tried “Kidzooona” – Waltermart Makati.
- May 12, 2015 – Mother’s Day Treat
A Japanese fantasy park for kids and kids at heart – named as i’ve checked the word kid and kizuna is a japanese word – simply means a bond between a parent and their child.
Aside from a safe, environmental friendly and child friendly ambiance, it has different areas to enjoy with; Ball Pool, the role playing station (burger, sushi, ice cream house..and a lot more), Cyber Wheel, Toy Corner, and the Parent and Guardian Lounge.
The price is very reasonable. Staff are very friendly.
Here are some photos we can share:
Zie also enjoys and had a lot of fun.
and not just that.. if kids loves it.. me and my twin sister just didn’t able got to have bond time with our little ones but we also did have so much
giggling fun with them too.
May 10, 2015 for MOTHER’s day, we’ve joined contest of posting a photo with our kid.
And luckily, were chosen to be one of the winners in KIDZOOONA, Waltermart Makati
We WON 3 hours Free Play Ticket.
- KIDZOOONA is the best place to bring kids.
- A best gift you can give for every child.
- Definitely they will enjoy & forever remember all the best moment they had.